When you Google “improve ACT Score,” there’s no shortage of advice among the 164,000,000 results. There are many different study plans to help you raise your score. And there are almost as many tutors. Most students easily can find a reputable tutor in their community for instruction and support. We encourage students to find the right tutor who matches their schedules and learning styles as well as meeting their expectations for their test-taking calendar and strategies.
It is also critical for each student to have confidence that he/she can be his/her best teacher. Students can accomplish score increases simply through practice. From a baseline score, students can create a study plan that focuses on the areas where they may increase scores the most. The challenges for most students are committing the hours needed to practice and finding enough resources to support their score improvement in target problem areas.
Among the unique benefits of the Class 101 test prep system is accountability. Encouragement and discipline to stay on track are built into the system.
- Our workbooks are concept-centric to help students in ways that standard practice tests simply cannot.
- Our online platform supplements the classroom, one-to-one, and workbook instruction.
- Class 101’s diagnostic grading tool provides a detailed analysis of the student’s performance, concept by concept.
- Our custom content generator helps target the areas of greatest potential improvement for each individual student.
- Hundreds of hours of video solutions provide students with instant feedback between face-to-face sessions.
- Class 101’s online test prep tracks the amount of time working online and on task. It’s a fantastic tool for understanding the time that students spend on studying and practice.
Class 101 offers individual ACT/SAT support as part of our college planning services. Our overall average increase is 3.1 points on the ACT and 180 points on the SAT. In addition to one-to-one college planning services, we offer 4-week classes for the ACT every fall and spring, and as well as a 4-week SAT class and PSAT boot-camp every summer. We hope students take the time to find the right test prep fit for their college goals. And if you think Class 101 might be right for you, call us at 937-705-5113 to schedule an appointment.