30 Oct Calling All Super Juniors: It’s College Planning Crunch Time
There’s no denying it: Junior year is the most critical time for college planning. It’s when high
schoolers start to focus on their future and make decisions that really count. And with most
students just 10 months away from applying to college, it’s clear that the eleventh grade is
The good news? Class 101’s Super Junior program helps students get ahead of the curve before
application season even begins.
Here’s everything you need to know about becoming a Super Junior, and why it’s one of the
best ways to bring your student up to speed.
1. What is a Super Junior? An eleventh grader who wants to get a head start on college
planning. By completing our fast-track Super Junior program, students start the planning
process when it matters the most: during the application pre-season. That way, when
application season rolls around on August 1st of their senior year, they are well ahead of
2. Why is this program needed? Junior year is the most crucial time for students to take
ownership of their grades, sharpen important skills, and begin the college admissions
process. All of this is time-consuming and overwhelming, from prepping for standardized
tests to finalizing resumes. The Super Junior program alleviates the stress of college
planning by helping students achieve their goals before senior year.
3. How does it work? All Super Juniors will complete a “Super Junior Checklist” specifically
designed to help them put their best foot forward. Here’s a look at the 7 things they will
accomplish in 90 days:
- Create a top ten list of colleges and universities
- Complete three college visits (either virtual or in-person)
- Take DISC assessment & review report
- Establish baseline ACT/SAT score
- Document top ten trends from baseline score
- Create a resume with all activities listed
- Have a parent meeting to review all items on your checklist
4. What’s in it for them?
All students who complete the program will earn an official Super Junior certificate. This
recognition is just one more way to help your student stand out on their resume and
5. When does it start? The Class 101 Super Junior program kicks off November 2nd and
runs for 90 days. It wraps up with a party on Super Bowl Sunday, February 7, 2021.
Ready for your student to become a Class 101 Super Junior? Find a location near you at
class101.com. Or email email@example.com for more information.